Q:Can I repair Outlook 2019 .PST file?
Follow the link https://outlook.all-recovery-inc.com/repair-outlook/ and download Outlook Recovery Kit, the application is compatible with all versions of Outlook, including our new Outlook 2019. Then, install it and follow the instruction:
- Start Outlook Recovery Kit.
- Choose the needed file of PST format.
- Choose Rcovery mode.
- Start the analysis of the damaged file and wait until it is finished.
- Preview the contents of the repaired file.
- Choose a folder to save the repaired file.
- Choose Save as PST file.
- Click the Save button.
After a successful repair, you should properly connect a file of PST format to Outlook 2019:
- Open Outlook 2019 and choose File | Info.
- Click Account settings.
- Choose Account settings in the popup menu.
- Choose the following tab Data files.
- Choose a data file from the list below.
- Click Delete if the file is present.
- Click Add and provide the correct PST file path.
- Open Microsoft Outlook, try to send and receive your email.
If you’d like to update to Microsoft Outlook 2019 and you have already an older version of Outlook, for example, 2016/2013/2010/2007, and the like, I would advise the following:
- Make a backup copy of Outlook data files (files of .pst and/or .ost format)
- Remove Microsoft Office completely
- Make a new clean install of Microsoft Outlook to another folder. For this purpose, use the option of advanced installation and enter the installation path.
- Open the list of Outlook data files and add a previously saved PST file of the previous application version.